[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect Launch Commencement

Eric Sachs esachs at google.com
Sun Jul 17 15:58:59 UTC 2011

>> Contacting friendly developers to begin implementations and feedback
based upon their implementation work

Google's OpenIDConnect endpoint is now live in production, and we have a
sample RP that shows the code required to use it at:

http://oauthssodemo.appspot.com/step/1

We have sent the config details for our endpoint to a few developers/vendors
to let them start integrating with it, though we are not trying to formally
announce it's availability at this time.

We will show it at the workshops Google is running Monday & Tuesday
afternoon.  The presenters at the Tuesday OIDF summit can use it as well if
it helps.

Eric Sachs | Senior Product Manager | esachs at google.com