[Openid-specs-ab] Some feedback on OpenID Connect spec family

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Wed Jul 13 14:15:40 UTC 2011

I agree that it is something we need to discuss.

I am guessing that Google, Facebook, and sales force as IdP trust themselves as issuers so it has not been an issue.

The same concern would apply to parsing any JWT.

I think there are safe ways to parse JSON objects, however I am not the expert on that.

John B.