[Openid-specs-ab] Little more feedback

Pam Dingle pdingle at pingidentity.com
Tue Jul 12 20:28:36 UTC 2011

My +1 is really more like a +0.1 - not pushing for a suite name, just want
to avoid confusion if we do decide to name the suite.

Nat, I'm fine with just defining the four endpoints you mentioned in core --
that helps with the confusion I initially had, which was that I had heard
John Bradley refer to the Introspection Endpoint verbally as the "Token
Introspection Endpoint", and had started to wonder whether in fact the Token
Endpoint and Token Introspection Endpoint were actually the same thing (by
the time I finished reading all the documents I think the separate nature of
the endpoints was made clear).

--
*Pamela Dingle*  |  Sr. Technical Architect
*Ping**Identity*  |   www.pingidentity.com
*Email:* pdingle at pingidentity.com
- -
*Connect with Ping*