[Openid-specs-ab] Engage

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Wed Mar 23 16:08:19 UTC 2011

I have had some questions recently about services like RPX/Engage being standards.

Being proprietary is a problem for some people who would like to use them.

I was looking at the JainRain docs and it is probably not too much of a stretch to imagine a openID ABC proxy profile that would be very close to what they are doing.

This is the current JainRain spec for those that are interested.
https://rpxnow.com/docs

We need to get the core finished first, but something to keep in mind.