[Openid-specs-ab] Question on Core vs AB

Chuck Mortimore cmortimore at salesforce.com
Wed Mar 23 01:31:06 UTC 2011

Thanks Nat - User agent and web server were the bindings I was looking for...basically the non-normative web server examples in core are pretty close.

Is the session management discussion happening on list or off?

Sorry I'm a little out of the loop.  Just catching up now that my new baby girl is sleeping better.

- cmort