[Openid-specs-ab] Question on Core vs AB

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 01:06:36 UTC 2011

Hi Chuck,

The core is just an abstract spec, akin to abstract class in object oriented
programming.
It does not define Bindings in it nor it requires Request File etc.
One has to define a binding first. Artifact Binding is one such binding, but
there is going to be
User-Agent Flow Binding etc. as well. It just has not been written, partly
due to we have gone into
session management discussion before doing another binding. Actually,
writing a binding is
quite simple so we are tackling with harder problems right now.

As to the binding, we are writing User-Agent Flow binding, Artifact Binding,
and Web Server Flow binding probably.
If you have anything else in mind, please suggest it.

=nat

http://www.sakimura.org/en/
http://twitter.com/_nat_en