[Openid-specs-ab] User Agent Flow

Ryo Ito ritou.06 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 07:08:35 UTC 2011

Hi Nat.

---
(A)(B)

This is an indirect-communication.
HTTP Status Code is not defined clearly.

Spec :
===
The client directs the end-user to the constructed URI using an HTTP
redirection response, or by other means available to it via the
end-user's user-agent.
===

---
(A)(C)

At (A), the method of the re-direct depends on implementation of Client,
but we can imagine easily that AuthZ Server directs user to callback URI
by HTTP Response of Web Server in (C).

So, I think that HTTP Status Code should be defined in (C).

---
(D)(E)(F)

In Twitter @Anywhere and Facebook, the JavaScript converts the value
of the fragment into Cookie.

Domain of cookie is following.
- Anywhere : api.twitter.com
- Facebook : Client's domain

Facebook's cookie is able to access by webserver.
Anywhere's impl needs to include 3rd party's JS.

What is the Best Practice of these processing?

Thanks.
Ryo

Ryo Ito
Email : ritou.06 at gmail.com