[Openid-specs-ab] JWT: Segment Order

hideki nara hdknr at ic-tact.co.jp
Tue Dec 21 21:15:10 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm afraid that I may miss the previous discussion.

Current draft defines the segment sequence of Header,Payload and
Crypto in order.
I think that  the order of Payload,Header and Crypto could be better
when we think of multiple signature
because easy to add extra signature set to the end.
I mean a token with three signature look like this:

   Payload.Header0.Crypto0.Header1.Crypto1.Header2.Crypto2

Otherwise with keeping the order in current draft:

   Header0.Payload.Crypto0.Header1.Crypto1.Header2.Crypto2

Clarification would be a good X'mas present from you to me.

Best regards!

----
hideki nara