[Openid-specs-ab] RC3

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 14:55:56 UTC 2010

Hi.

I modified RC2 a bit to reflect the feedback I got yesterday.
Most of them are either editorial or relaxing the constraint.

As usual, you can go to bitbucket.org/openid/ab for the change logs, but
here are the summary:

* Split 8.4 to match the sections to the flow steps.
* Removed the metadata URI requirement from server_id and client_id.
* Removed bogus error code from the definition
* Fixed the example in the definition for Assertion
* Add token_type and oauth_token to the parameters definition
* Removed 'mode' from definition
* user_id now just a string.
* s/Web Token Serialization/Comapct Serialization/
* Added client_meta_uri because client_id is not just a string.
* Added server_meta_uri for symmetricity.
* Added back the SHOULD clause to server_id
* Added *_meta_uri to the reserved extension word.

http://www.sakimura.org/en/
http://twitter.com/_nat_en