[Openid-specs-ab] [OAUTH-WG] Simple Web Discovery

Eran Hammer-Lahav eran at hueniverse.com
Fri Oct 29 16:24:23 UTC 2010

Can you list those "quite a few more complex feature"?

XRD (and JRD) were carefully balanced over 3 years to produce a simple specification that covers basic discovery needs without any unnecessary complexity. It was coordinated with IETF, OASIS, OpenID, and W3C efforts, and successfully adopted by new lightweight protocols. To invent yet another format that is clearly overlapping without even trying to engage in the XRD/JRD work is poor community participation.

EHL