[Openid-specs-ab] [OAUTH-WG] Simple Web Discovery

sampo at zxidp.org sampo at zxidp.org
Wed Oct 27 01:39:41 UTC 2010

Simple enough spec. I like the notion of service type. However some questions to answer:

How would one convey saml2:Assertion as the "principal"? Or how would one convey
a saml2:NameID as the "principal"?

Or in more generic sense, how would one convey a pairwise pseudonym as principal?

Cheers,
--Sampo