[Openid-specs-ab] Simple Web Discovery

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 27 17:58:37 UTC 2010

These posts of Yaron's outline the basic vision and flows:
                http://www.goland.org/adhocauthentication/
                http://www.goland.org/oauthgenericdelegation/

We hope to also come out with a description in Internet-draft style soon to provide concrete details about possible implementation choices for this kind of end-to-end scenario.  But if you dig into these posts, I believe you'll find there's a lot there already at the conceptual level.

                                                                -- Mike