[Openid-specs-ab] Simple Web Discovery

Shane B Weeden sweeden at au1.ibm.com
Wed Oct 27 05:22:09 UTC 2010

My feedback Mike:

Section 2 - why make principal a MUST parameter? Imagine if you are just
after a site's service URL for a given type of service.

Section 3 - Would you consider including an introduction at the top of
section 3 to indicate that the request to
the ./well-known/simple-web-discovery endpoint can return one of two types
of responses. It can return the JSON locations object (defined in section
3.1), or it can return the SWD_service_redirect object (defined in section
3.2). At the moment when I read 3.1 it contains MUST's which then appear to
be contradicted in 3.2.

Thanks,
Shane.

From:	Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>