[Openid-specs-ab] Draft 13

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 08:56:09 UTC 2010

Hi.

Attached is the Draft 13 of the Artifact Binding.

Changes:

1. Included grant_type which was introduced in OAuth 2.0 draft 9 or so.
2. Namespaced openid parameters in JSON so that everything OpenID is
now a substructure "openid":{ }.
    This was to avoid registering lots of params with IANA, which was
required by the OAuth 2.0 extension mechanism
    introduced in OAuth 2.0 draft 09.
3. Added Error section in the Assertion.
4. Noted Timing Attack in the security consideration.

I have not uploaded it to the repository yet as I seem to have some
problem with the repository connection right now.

http://www.sakimura.org/en/
http://twitter.com/_nat_en