[Openid-specs-ab] Request artifact

John Bradley jbradley at mac.com
Wed Apr 28 15:48:18 UTC 2010

Is the randomness requirement different for the request?   I think that we can safely assume that the request can be public.

The only randomness requirement would be to prevent an attacker from guessing it.   I think it would be better to only assume it is a reference to the request and may be used across multiple requests.

Why do you think there is a randomness requirement?

John B.