[Openid-specs-ab] [WRAP] Wrap Artifact Binding/Mobile Profile

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 05:28:17 UTC 2010

FYI, the artifact binding ML is also ready. I have set up a repository at
http://bitbucket.org/openid/ab/changeset/b5542243e694/

One of the thing that I would like to discuss is whether we want to preserve
openid namespace etc. for the artifact binding
(since it is openid wg, I presume so) or move to wrap_ namespace.

The other thing that I would like to know/discuss is whether it is possible
to push the profile I described at

http://www.sakimura.org/en/modules/wordpress/oauth-wrap-mobile-web-app-profile/

=nat

http://www.sakimura.org/en/