[Openid-specs-ab] Browser Interactions STC - Meeting Notes - 2021-01-13

Tim Cappalli Tim.Cappalli at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 14 02:52:54 UTC 2021

Thanks to everyone who joined the special topics call today! Great discussion!

Here are the meeting notes<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/wiki/Browser%20Interactions%20Special%20Topics%20Call%20-%2020210113>. Please feel free to update with anything I may have missed!

Open question for the list: Should we make this call weekly given how far reaching these topics are and the time sensitivity of Google’s WebID proposal? To make it easier, here’s a one question survey<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbR7EVuYUEDtVBgjLqcPca7YhUN1Q2OEFVTUZIQ05WVUZWNEk1OEtBT1U0MC4u>. If you have comments outside of yes/no to share with the group, please reply here.

For the next call, we’d like to dig into the 3 problem areas<https://wicg.github.io/WebID/README.html#the-problem> as defined in the explainer. Are there any volunteers to take one of the 3 and present to the group about it?

I’m tentatively planning to have a quick demo of the functionality that is already in Canary builds of Chromium, assuming a few issues have been fixed by then.

Thanks all!

tim