[Openid-specs-ab] JWT Claims for W3C Verifiable Credentials Objects

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 19:24:42 UTC 2021

i can give you very specific examples of "claims" that are bundled into an
id token that have an independent life of their own.

1. Claim that is an attestation about the siop wallet itself, which i
believe is critical for the success of SIOP.
2. Claim about the liveness (proof of presence) of an individual, or of a
webauth key , etc etc etc
3. Claim about the identity proofing of the individual, which can be a
mobile driver's license or a statement of an existing proofed identity at
(e.g.) a bank or a primary care physician.

I find this idea to be difficult, as Jeremie noted, but essential for the
future of anything like OIDC.

Be the change you want to see in the world ..tom