[Openid-specs-ab] web id

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 20:10:04 UTC 2020

Yeah - i expressed the same issue with Healthcare.
The point I raised was " how much is the user hassled when using a
federated IdP"
The answer was that they (chromium) did intend to "remember" an
acceptance by the user and not ask again - I did not ask if this roamed,
that would be interesting.
When i asked about going from one RP to another within a federation they
were unsure if that should require an explicit intent from the user.
I guess I agree with their concerns. If I have a signin from Yale, do I
want the U of Phoenix to be able to get a sigin (including the
identifier) w/o explicit user intent?
Peace ..tom

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 11:51 AM Leif Johansson via Openid-specs-ab <