[OpenID] OpenID Extension to handle Emails Addresses?

Hallam-Baker, Phillip pbaker at verisign.com
Thu Oct 30 20:55:37 UTC 2008

You think that educating the public at large, the billion user population of the Internet is an easier proposition than changing a few pieces of code?

What is the value here that demands re-education?

There are several million email servers on the Internet. What is being proposed here is much simpler than running a mail server.