[OpenID] Google OpenID IDP is now live

Allen Tom atom at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Oct 29 21:37:25 UTC 2008

Yes, the OP identifier "yahoo.com" is not sufficient to determine the
user's language, and a lot of our users travel internationally and use
internet cafes. This is the primary reason why we'd prefer that the RP
pass us a *hint* as to the user's language preference, rather than
relying on the HTTP Accept-Language header.

Allen