[OpenID] Google OpenID IDP is now live

Andrew Arnott andrewarnott at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 19:12:25 UTC 2008

I'm not really sure of the whole point to the proposal anyway; isn't that
what the HTTP Accept-Language header is for?
--
Deron Meranda

I agree.  We already have a standard for languages.  Why do these protocols
need to tack another one on at this layer?  If browsers don't expose a
language preference for easy enough access for public kiosks, etc., let's
get the browsers to fix it.