[OpenID] Google OpenID IDP is now live

Dick Hardt dick.hardt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 18:37:24 UTC 2008

OMG!

Embrace and extend raises its ugly head again.

If you want to change what an RP does from the spec, it should be
standardized.

I hope I'm misunderstanding what you are saying and that you support
the standard. Google specific suggestions on improving the UX are
tolerable -- but not following the spec is not.

-- Dick