[OpenID] Google OpenID IDP is now live

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Wed Oct 29 16:33:40 UTC 2008

This is an iterative process and one that I'm excited to see strongly
impacted by Google, Yahoo, MySpace, AOL, Microsoft, etc, etc, etc ...
the best part is each iteration provides new opportunities for users
and developers to take control of their own data.  All good stuff and
*I* feel like we're turning a corner here.

- Scott