[OpenID] [SPAM]Re: PAPE Specification Review Period Commencing

Paul Madsen paulmadsen at rogers.com
Thu Oct 23 14:36:24 UTC 2008

Peter, to be honest I myself was unaware of all the subtle undertones of
my seemingly simple request for line numbers but, now that you have
hilited them for me, I'm actually a little disappointed in myself to be
part of such political maneuvers.

paul

p.s. In my innocence, I had thought that line numbers would actually
enable open discussion on the lists. Again, I apologize for my naivete.