[OpenID] [SPAM]Re: Security related Use Cases?

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Wed Oct 22 16:57:13 UTC 2008

p.s. On your other point about banks & UI, as try as I might, I can't map what you wrote onto anything I've previously written, spoke, or thought.  There are other Paul's on the list, but they haven't posted recently. Mistaken identity perhaps?

I agree with you that my points were indeed my points (about banks and UI).

Its  true they were contrasted with comment's Paul Madsen offered on the topic of password, seals and consistent UI.

But drawing out the contrast was the point (see that from the very form when using  (a)... vs  (b) ...). Compare and contrast is a standard writing form.

Disagreement with the imputations of a contrast is perfectly acceptable. It's quite normal. It's the nature of conversation.