[OpenID] FW: general Digest, Vol 26, Issue 57

Andrew Arnott andrewarnott at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 21:33:47 UTC 2008

Well, actually even with a single OpenID account and login, you can still
prevent sites from collaborating and figuring out where you've been by
comparing identifiers.  That's one of the scenarios that directed identity
in OpenID 2.0 enables.  The OP just has to issue pairwise unique
identifiers.  No OP to date does this that I know of, but it's entirely
possible and not difficult either.

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 2:27 PM, SitG Admin <sysadmin at shadowsinthegarden.com