[OpenID] Combining Google & Yahoo user experience research

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Tue Oct 21 17:44:00 UTC 2008

And there is the rub. YADIS is not performed by a browser. Formally, YADIS resolves Identifiers (which are generic URLs), of which HTTP URL is just one type. Nothing stops (as Netscape did, when creating https) other HTTP-like URL schemes.

We are being ultra formal at this point. Half the class already lost it (including me). Arguably, that's bad specification/writing.