[OpenID] Latest Development in Japan

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Sat Oct 18 09:56:17 UTC 2008

We have few statistics in France that we probably can adapt in the European
level,

14,5% of the Internet Users know the name “OpenID” (no necessary exactly
what is it)

and 4,7% (72% are bloggers) have already used one time, it’s already a lot!

This is why I am saying that your percentages are really amazing (28% = +20
million?)
.

I have ordered a new study on a panel of 230 French Internet Users

And I would like establish similar studies in others European countries

I hope to obtain these new results as soon a possible

In US
?

-Snorri