[OpenID] Making sure OpenID works

Nat Sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Thu Oct 16 05:18:10 UTC 2008

Actually, we have been doing OSIS, but that is just an interoperability
test and even if some implementations were not interoperable, there was
very limited consequence. For example, it can still use the label "OpenID".

In case of Liberty, I understand that if they do not pass the test, one
cannot user "Liberty Interoperable" label.

So, I supposene, one way to cope with the situation is to augment OSIS
and give it an authority to license "OpenID Certified" label or
something like that.

=nat