[OpenID] Building on the OpenID PAPE specification

Dick Hardt dick.hardt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 18:45:50 UTC 2008

I did not state that PAPE-AM required something vendor specific, I
stated if the goal was to get OPs to use something vendor specific.
Per my earlier post, I don't see why you can't use PAPE and your own
policy.

If there is a point to this thread, I am missing it. Not sure why you
continue to choose to misinterpret what I am trying to say. Can we
move to something constructive?

-- Dick