[OpenID] Moving OpenID code repositories

James Tindall james at atomless.com
Mon Oct 6 09:24:27 UTC 2008

I maintain an Openid library for the opensource php framework kohana -
it's currenlty up on google code in a repository with other kohana modules.
http://code.google.com/p/kohanamodules/wiki/Openid
I'd be happy to move it to a common openid google code repository or to
github.

james

James Tindall

http://www.atomless.com/