[OpenID] Moving OpenID code repositories

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Mon Oct 6 03:26:44 UTC 2008

Can one login to google code using an openid?

If not, would it not make more sense to endorse a code repository that does?

Perhaps im being disingenuous about money and endorsement politics within the vc community, here. More likely, im just showing my ignorance about google code.

Have openid. Willing to do trial of applying it to access google code project. Any takers?