[OpenID] Durability of authorized sessions

Allen Tom openid at allentom.com
Fri Nov 30 09:02:54 UTC 2007

Hi Tony,

By the way, I do think that this is an interesting idea, and look
forward to seeing a world where OPs compete on security.

The refund guarantee could be something that a Bank OP, or other very
secure OP, could offer their customers, similar to "safe shopping"
guarantees that credit card companies offer today.

Allen