[OpenID] OpenID logo revisions for smaller sizes

Andy Powell andy.powell at eduserv.org.uk
Wed Nov 28 08:37:42 UTC 2007

It's better I think...

At our recent OpenID event in London we lost the light grey in people's
slides because of color limitations with the data projector at the
venue... so something definitely needs doing.  I can't easily test that
this grey would have worked on that projector, but darker is better
anyway I think.  I can't remember but I think we may also have lost the
orange??

Does the new isometric angle on the stem match the arrow head properly?

My only other comment is that the 'I' (in 'OpenID') looks slightly too
thick and this (I think) causes a weird optical illusion, especially in
the smaller versions), that it is both longer and fatter than the
surrounding characters - at least for me!  I don't know if this was your
intention or just a feature of the font you've chosen?

Andy
--
Head of Development, Eduserv Foundation
http://www.eduserv.org.uk/foundation/