[OpenID] OpenID Logo Usage Guidelines

Johannes Ernst jernst+openid.net at netmesh.us
Fri Nov 16 22:09:42 UTC 2007

The OpenID Foundation has a trademark committee, which is currently
waiting for the IPR policy work to be completed. Once that policy is
in place, we are planning to connect an updated trademark policy to
it. (Disclaimer: I'm heading that committee)

Having said that, the question you are asking can certainly be
explored in parallel. Can you make some suggestions for what you think
would be acceptable "changes" and what wouldn't?