[OpenID] OpenID, P2P and decentralization

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Fri Mar 2 19:58:43 UTC 2007

Agreed, but I'm not talking as a RP or OP, but as a person.  If I see
you using http://paul.madsen.name for example on a public service such
as Jyte, is it wrong for me to treat it as a public identifier?

We're not talking about technology here beyond the initial start in
terms of using a technology such as XFN or FOAF for me as a person
deciding to broadcast my social network of public identifier.  I'm not
advocating for this be done in any sort of automatic fashion...just as I
don't automatically publish a list of every email address which emails
me.

--David