[OpenID] OpenID, P2P and decentralization

Paul Madsen paulmadsen at rogers.com
Fri Mar 2 19:40:17 UTC 2007

np, i caught myself just before sending my reply :-)

------------------

Hi Carl, I think it's public in the contexts (i.e. to which RPs I
present it) I choose.

If I have the right to pick which OpenID I can present to any particular
RP, why should I lose that control just because you happen to have a
particular one of my URIs in your social network?

regards

paul

--
Paul Madsen             e:paulmadsen @ ntt-at.com