[OpenID] Branding extensions

Rowan Kerr rowan at standardinteractive.com
Wed Jan 31 22:14:55 UTC 2007

Something that would be very useful for my situation would be to
have an extension to OpenID that allows RPs to suggest data
to an OP that could be used for branding any pages the
user might see when responding to an Authentication request.

The following would be nice to have:
- site name
- logo url
- homepage url
- site and/or request description

Currently, we just expose site logos at a standardized url,
but being able to have it as part of the request would be
much preferred.

Is that crazy, or can anyone else see a good side to this?

-Rowan

--
Rowan Kerr
Senior Web Programmer, Standard Interactive
xmpp:rowan at standardinteractive.com
http://standardinteractive.com/