[OpenID] Teenagers do not need OpenID

Paul Madsen paulmadsen at rogers.com
Sat Jan 27 13:30:42 UTC 2007

Hi Scott, I think you are missing Dave's concern.

Your contacts , as a slice of your identity, are special - there are two
users in the relationship who will have an opinion on moving your data
from LinkedIn to Orkut, you and your contacts.

In this case, simply making things easier, without ensuring there are
sufficient controls for both users to consent and control, is not a step
forward.

regards

paul