[OpenID] Great introduction to OpenID

Aswath Rao aswathr at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 13:27:03 UTC 2007

A few days back I read a great introduction to OpenID. Instead of going
through the same flow as the spec, it first started with the scenario of
checkid_immediate and then introduced the scenario for checkid_setup and
then finally introduced Association. Another distinguishing aspect is that
it used a chatty style with different people helping this website owner. I
would appreciate it if somebody recognizes the article I am referring to and
post a link to it.

I tried browser history and Google desktop and couldn't locate it. :-(

Thanks
Aswath