[OpenID] PKI

Hallam-Baker, Phillip pbaker at verisign.com
Wed Jan 24 21:18:26 UTC 2007

Your point might be more credible if the community you refer to had not already demonstrated itself willing to trust their money to an unincorporated bank whose deposits are uninsured and whose operations depend on the account holder placing absolute trust in the bank proprietors, every possible avenue of legal recourse being intentionally rendered inoperative.