[OpenID] CROSS POSTING :-(

Gabe Wachob gabe.wachob at amsoft.net
Mon Jan 22 19:05:08 UTC 2007

This is getting a little insane - many of us are subscribed to the four
lists that this thread has been posted to.

One person has suggested that we actually consolidate the separate lists
given the overlap in membership and topics (at least the openid lists). The
other option is to be more disciplined about posting.

In any case, having most threads cross posted to 4 lists seems insane and
unworkable to me.

What's the mood on consolidating the lists? I'd rather we just be careful
about cross posting and keep the separate lists, but that may be too much to
ask.

	-Gabe

P.S. Yes, I realize this is cross posted ;-)