[OpenID] OpenID and phishing (was Announcing OpenID Authentication 2.0 - Implementor's Draft 11)

Marcin Jagodziński marcin.jagodzinski at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 21:05:52 UTC 2007

Flash plugin has above 95% market penetration (I know it has versions
for all browsers), so plug-in can be a solution. And anti-phishing
plug-in can be much easier to develop. It should be distributed by
every OP and made as multiplatform as possible,

There's of course a problem with "plugin phishing"...

Marcin
http://openid.pl/