[OpenID] OpenID Exchange

John Panzer jpanzer at aol.net
Tue Jan 16 17:20:41 UTC 2007

John Panzer wrote:

> I can't find the reference for OpenID Exchange, though -- is there

Sorry for the spastic email.  But I do have a followup regarding the
reference:

http://openid.net/wiki/index.php/OpenID_Exchange_1.0

> Some servers/frameworks do not allow applications access to the
> Authorization header

I hope there are no frameworks which block access to Authorization; but
if there are servers, or environments, which want to lock down
authentication/authorization, how would the server administrators react
to a protocol which tunnels around that block?  Or is this a case where
the default setting blocks access to the header for some reason?

-John