[OpenID] Exchange could be a strategic error -- if done nowrather than later...

Gabe Wachob gabe.wachob at amsoft.net
Tue Jan 16 06:15:17 UTC 2007

A very big +1 to Johanne's email. The only issue about the exchange et al
specs are whether or not they are somehow 'official' and there is an
expectation that they are part of the base OpenID specs that everyone is
expected to implement when calling their stuff "openid".

I think a brand architecture based on core OpenID functionality and built
around the "innovation on top of OpenID" angle is a great idea - don't know
what form it would take.

	-Gabe