[OpenID] Where can I get a free i-name?

Michael Mell mike at nthwave.net
Fri Jan 12 17:41:48 UTC 2007

This is beautiful Wil. You've whittled the UI around iname registration
and management to the bare essentials. It's refreshing to see such a
simple presentation.

There's lots to play with here. I see that I can create @xrid*mike and
@xrid*mike*friends The system should verify with @xrid*mike whether
@xrid*mike*friends is allowed but it doesn't currently.