[OpenID] XRD/YADIS validator?

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Thu Jan 4 00:50:46 UTC 2007

Hi Sam

Good to see you have interest in OpenID et al.  As others have noted,
there is tons of value in a validator.

If I could make a suggestion, the starting point for validation would
be really useful if it was the OpenID (be it an i-name or URL).

This may be more then what you want to do with the Feed Validator,
but We[1] would be happy to work with you on that!

-- Dick

[1] That of course of course is the Royal We that includes people on
my team, JanRain's team and other members of the community since I
don't get to write code anymore myself. :-)