[OpenID] New XRI/i-names wiki (was RE: why is xri so obtuse?)

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Tue Jan 2 02:41:55 UTC 2007

Drummond Reed wrote:

> 	http://dev.inames.net

[snip]

> The big caveat: it's brand new, so only a handful of the pages proposed on
> the current front page exist so far. One of the most useful might be the
> page Les created on the process he went through to bring up a fully
> i-name/OpenID-enabled wiki with help from the JanRain team:

I actually stumbled across that earlier while I was trying to find some
information and wondered why there were so many broken links!

It's good to hear that it's just because it's a work-in-progress and not
because it's broken. :)

I look forward to reading some of the other pages that aren't there yet.

( By the way, what are the GCS roots for = and @? :) I assume this'll
end up in the "Global Registry Services" section eventually, but not
knowing this is currently the main blocker to my investigating. )