[OpenID] why is xri so obtuse?

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Mon Jan 1 23:21:31 UTC 2007

Dmitry and Greg,

I'm back from the breakfast but now embroiled with my two sons watching some
of the bowl games today (my wife is off doing something with one of her
friends so I have the kids today). I'm taking breaks between the action to
writeup my response to Greg's original question, and the other points he's
raised in his second post.

I'll post it as fast as I can finish it...I just need a little slack on New
Year's Day (does this mailing list EVER take a break ;-)

=Drummond